TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mammas Milk Bar order terms & conditions
- These T&Cs are a legal contract between the Mammas Milk Bar Pty Ltd (NZ 7975737) (“Us” or “We”) and you.
Is Mammas Milk Bar products for you?
Mammas Milk Bar products is suitable for men and women. You should not use the Mammas Milk Bar prodcuts if you are:
- under 18 years of age;
- suffering from a serious medical condition.
Using Mammas Milk Bar products
- Follow the instructions in on our packaging and as per the website. It has important information about:
- how to prepare and drink the blends, teas and protein;
- ingredients list and information
- abnormal effects, in which case you should stop taking mammas milk bar products
- Mammas Milk Bar products is not a food-substitute. You should eat a healty balanced diet while taking Mammas Milk Bar products
- You need to drink plenty of water with Mammas Milk Bar products because breastfeeding requires alot of hydration to make milk.
- You must not make drinks with Mammas Milk Bar products for anyone else to drink
What we will supply to you
- Upon receiving your payment we will send you the number of Mammas Milk Bar products that you have ordered. Each Mammas Milk Bar products contains sufficient product as per noted on the packaging and on the website.
- You will not hold Us liable, and indemnify us from any loss, cost or damage arising from any claim, in relation to any injury or damage suffered by you or any person receiving the Mammas Milk Bar products from you, arising from using Mammas Milk Bar products contrary to our directions:
- on the packaging; and
- in the website, instagram and social media platforms
- Your use of the Mammas Milk Bar website (http://www.mammasmilkbar.com) is subject to the website’s terms of service (see ). You agree that the terms of service form a contract between you and Us each time that you access the Mammas Milk Bar website.
- These T&Cs are subject to the law of New Zealand. If a dispute arises then you will endeavour to resolve this matter by negotiation with Us first. If you bring any legal claim against Us then you must do so before the courts or tribunals of Auckland, New Zealand. We may bring any claim against you in either New Zealand or in the jurisdiction where you are located.