Looking for a protein boost for baby to put on weight during pregnancy?
Still breastfeeding but want to hit the gym?
That’s why we’ve made this just for you mamma.
• Clean protein to help you get the (weight) gains for baby during pregnancy! Creamy versatile vanilla flavour made deliciously aromatic with real Vanilla Bean
• Pregnancy and postpartum recovery, Boost your protein game with our delicious 100% Clean Natural Premium Protein Powder - no additives, no nasties, just natural ingredients to feed your protein intake
• Suitable for protein needs during pregnancy and breastfeeding, even the toddler can have some too!
• Endorsed by midwives and lactation consultants for a piece of mind
• Each 30 grams serving provides an impressive 24 grams of Protein
• So versatile! Enjoy in smoothies, baked goods or even just sprinkled
• 100% Natural, Soy Free, Gluten Free
Our yummy Vanilla Premium Whey Protein with REAL vanilla bean goodness is easy to use in your every day as a boost to your needs, just add 2 heaped tablespoons in water or your favorite milk, mammas milk bar blend, shake, smoothies, however you like it, and you are good to go.
Packed with 100% yummy natural ingredients like Pasture Fed whey, cocoa powder, and real vanilla bean, we use only the good stuff in Mammas Milk Bar Premium Clean Protein.
No nasty stuff, we have stripped everything unnecessary to give the best to you. Developed with a doctor, safe for breastfeeding, pregnancy and even the little toddler can have some too!
Our clean protein is Gluten Free, Nut Free. Soy Free and Low in Carbs at 1.9 grams per serving and Low in Sugar. Because we know some mammas want to be able to control their own sugar intake!
Mammas Milk Bar protein is manufactured using ultrafiltration processing. Each 30 grams serving provides an impressive 24 grams of Protein and contains 5.6 grams of your branch essential amino acids for healthy development. (Mum speak: Essential Amino acids make up the macro nutrient which we call - Protein!)
Want to know more? Check out our expert opinion article on Protein Needs During Pregnancy And Breastfeeding.
500g per bottle
Whey Protein Concentrate, Vanilla Beans, Vanilla Nartural Flavour, Stevia Leaf extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Nothing Else
Our protein powders do not contain lactating ingredients. They are meant to support protein needs. But you CAN mix the two into something delicious when exercising etc for the mammas worried about working out and losing milk supply. Find our lactation blends here!
Please note that Mammas Milk Bar Whey Protein is not intended as a sole source of nutrition, only as a boost to meet protein needs and should be taken with a healthy and varied diet containing whole food sources of protein such as tofu, chicken, pulses and meat.