Feeling under the weather? Needing some immunity & defence in your #mumlife? Or maybe looking for something nourishing to help warm the womb for your fertility goals?
Say hello to our GOLDEN MILK
- Golden Milk, our deliciously rich Turmeric Chai Latte for pregnant and breastfeeding moms to support immunity, digestion and hormone balance
- Antioxidant-rich blend: Supports immunity, energy, hormonal balance, and digestion
- Adaptogenic ingredients: Organic Ginger, Turmeric, Shatavari, and Lucuma.
- Versatile use: Mix into daily coffee, morning oats, or smoothies
- Boosts energy: Ideal for days when you need an extra pick-me-up
- Supports Conception and Fertility: Adaptogen rich ingredients also help to support baby making *wink*
- Supports health: Perfect for under-the-weather or hormone-challenged days
- Midwife-endorsed: For peace of mind for your motherhood support and well-being
Our Golden Milk is a daily antioxidant blend to support motherhood, a turmeric ginger chai, a perfect mix to start the day, or an addition to your daily coffee, or mixed into your morning oats, or a teaspoon with your smoothies.
Richly satisfying, supporting immunity. boosting energy. supporting hormones and mood, and aiding digestion with the goodness of some amazing adaptogenic ingredients such as Organic Ginger, Turmeric, Organic Shatavari and Organic Lucama.
Perfect for those days we need that extra energy.
Perfect for those days we feel under the weather.
Perfect for those days our hormones just get the better of us.
It wasn't until I became a mother that we now understand why our own mothers never seemed to ever be sick because they just didn't have time for it. We are excited to finally be able to showcase our turmeric ginger chai.
Turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Organic Ginger, Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar, Cinnamon, Organic Powdered Coconut Cream, Clove, Star Anise, Cardamom, Organic Shatavari, Organic Maca, Organic Lucama, Black Tea, Black Pepper, Spice Oil Extract
Ideal for Coeliacs
To satisfy all doubts, If pregnant or breast feeding to consult a health professional before consumption.