Looking for a delicious lactation latte? Love growing a chubby bubba, squishy bundle of joy? Us too!
Say Hello to our delicious best seller Lactation Coconut Hot Chocolate!
• Our bestseller - come and savor the silky, tropical flavours of creamy coconut and chocolate
• Boost your milk game with our delicious lactation lattes
• Packed with MCT and galactagogue-rich superfoods to nourish your fat content in breastmilk
• Give your baby your ultimate liquid gold experience
• So versatile! Enjoy in smoothies, baked goods or even just sprinkled
• 100% Natural, Plant based, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Perfect for breastfeeding, pumping, bottle feeding mothers.
Hey mamma, come, relax and savor the silky, tropical dream of coconut and chocolate.
Want to naturally and deliciously boost milk supply? Our Lactation Hot Chocolate is the perfect solution. Our coconut chocolate blend is thoughtfully crafted with your wellbeing in mind, combining organic and natural ingredients so you and your baby can benefit. Imagine silky, coconut, chocolate, decadent dreams of the tropics and enjoy a delicious cup of this creamy treat and help nourish your little one.
Our delicious drinking Lactation Hot Chocolate is blended with dutch cocao, organic coconut cream and galactogogues rich ingredients to support breastfeeding and pumping mothers in boosting breastmilk supply. Our MCT rich organic coconut cream helps with rich quality fat in your breastmilk to keep baby fed for longer.
Packed with 100% yummy natural ingredients, we use only premium ingredients in Mammas Milk Bar Lactation Products and are proudly made in New Zealand.
Our lactation hot chocolate is Vegan Friendly, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free. Nut Free. Soy Free
200g per bottle
Dutch Cocoa Powder, Gluten Free Brewers Yeast, Powdered Cane Sugar, Powdered Organic Coconut Cream, Organic Coconut
#lactation hot chocolate
Ideal for Coeliacs
*Low in Sugar when a serving of 30grams is prepared and mixed with 250ml Unsweetened Almond milk (we recommend Almond Breeze with only 0.3 grams of sugar per 250ml serving). As per Schedule 4 of the NZ and Australia Food Health Claims Act, The sugar content shall be less than 2.5 g of sugar per 100 mL for liquid food. Other unsweetened milks may also be suitable.
*As per Nutri-Grade Beverages Label under the Health board measures, when prepared in a beverage as recommended